Top 10 vices keep your acne from stopping
The best way to prevent acne is to develop good living habits. The following ten vices are most likely to provoke acne, and everyone should take this as a warning.
1. Regular exposure to the sun will cause the secretion of sweat glands and sebaceous glands. Multiple pores will accelerate inflammation, and a hat should be worn.
2, eat foods containing iodine heavy iodine (such as laver), should avoid eating less during the acne outbreak period.
3. Disinfectants and bacteria in swimming pools can irritate the skin. Avoid swimming when you have acne.
4. Drinking alcohol causes the blood to become weakly acidic, which indirectly causes acne problems. Drinking alcohol will speed up blood circulation and cause acne.
5. Massage massage promotes blood circulation. Inflamed acne will gradually worsen, so it is not good to massage acne.
6, eat fried foods fried foods have a lot of oil content, if in the process of oil secretion by double or bacterial infection, will develop acne!
7, thick makeup cosmetics will separate the pores to breathe, and the powder particles will be mixed with oil bacteria, making acne worse.
8. Hair blocking hair is easily stained with dirt and oil, and covering the face will make the facial oil refuel.
9. Taking a sauna sauna helps blood circulation and accelerates acne outbreaks.
10. If the tape covers the inflamed acne, it will worsen the situation. If the acne has been purulent, it will hurt the wound and leave scars when the adhesive tape is peeled off.
Needle clearing acne method doctors and beauticians generally do not agree with patients to use needle clearing method to treat acne by themselves, because if not handled properly, it will damage the pores and leave permanent scars.
Needle clearing is not required for blackheads, rice wine, and initial acne. Unless the acne has matured, that is, a clear white pus is on the epidermis of the skin.
The needle must be set by hand when clearing, and must be correct when lowering the needle. Do not soften your hands, otherwise serious consequences may occur.